Monday 11 October 2010

Flavors

From todayas Enterprise lecture I have learned about the importance of appealing to a persons physiological needs, such as food & drink. This being number 1 in the hierarchy table. Thus, my project being based around ice cream I thought I could incorporate fruit into each of my flavors, like innocent, promoting x of your 5 a day in ice cream. Alternatively I could do a sinful brand of ice cream, this is yet to be focused down. I hope that in tomorrows crit I will get some answers as to which is the best direction to go forward.

I have decided to do 31 flavors of ice cream and promote it in Hyde Park, Leeds in 1 rolling month. After this month the plan is to have a running store up and/or stuff in the supermarkets. From this the company could go on to make milkshakes, sorbets, hot drinks etc etc, I just have to come up with a plausable brand to work with from here.

No comments:

Post a Comment