Friday 8 October 2010

Direction

From looking deeper into ice cream, its history, traidtion and general appeal coupled with my tuesdays studio workshop session I have decided that my statement of good is purely 'Ice Cream'. I am going to take everything that I have learnt about Ben & Jerrys, one of the most successful brands of ice cream, how they market, design and interact with customers. I am going to create a brand identity for a new ice cream company that uses vintage america/italian style appeal with cult. I.e using a VW van as an Ice Cream Van. I have chosen this as the era when ice cream came out was what we look back on now as vintage, the fact that I have some good ideas on combining ice cream with cult vintage objects, that will give my brand a uniquity. I want to evoke nostalgia in my customers by reminding them of childhood, the ice cream van/man. Also I there is vast possibiltiy when it comes to printing, what i can print on, where, what stocks, colours, dimensions, packaging, small scale, large scale, materials. etc etc etc, let the research continue....

No comments:

Post a Comment